SADER Unipro App
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing SADER Unipro ("UNIPRO" or "Website/App" or "Platform"), the innovative mobile application in the legal education field that aims at improving the education journey of law school students. The App facilitates access to legal content anywhere and anytime, boosts student’s visibility of legal career opportunities and creates the community of “smart lawyers” where students can share thoughts and publish their own opinions on legal matters. UNIPRO, made by and for law school students, is a new and peerless revolutionary solution in the law education sector
Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions ("Terms" or "T&C") before you download, install, display or use UNIPRO.
These T&C are a binding legal agreement that applies to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Platform.
By accessing the Platform or using it you accept and agree to these T&C. If you do not agree or cannot comply with all or any of the provisions included in this agreement, you are not authorized to use UNIPRO.
(1) When accessing the Platform or creating an account on UNIPRO, the users (“the User”, or “you”) are entering into an Agreement with SADER Legal International (“SLI” or “the Company” or “us” or “we”), a Cypriot Company owning, managing and operating UNIPRO.
(2) SLI reserves to itself the right to sell, transfer, give, license or lease the Website and/or Application to any third party and, thus, transfer its rights and obligations in the Present T&C to said party.
(3) SLI reserves to itself the right to deal with any third party it may choose and replace any partner it is already dealing with.
(1) Your access to and use of the Platform is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By downloading, installing, displaying, creating an account or using the Platform, you indicate that you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions that govern the use of UNIPRO by potential law students.
(2) Such agreement takes effect on the date on which you download, install, display or use the Platform.
(3) You hereby acknowledge and accept that any terms or guidelines may change or be updated from time to time at SLI’s sole discretion and without prior notice, and you engage to review these T&C from time to time. All changes are effective from the date they are posted and your continued use of the Platform will constitute your acceptance of the variation of the Terms. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any changes to these Terms and Conditions each time you utilize the Platform.
(4) In case any condition of these Terms becomes unsuitable for you, in any way, due to the subsequent changes introduced by us, you agree that you will have to immediately cease to use the Platform in accordance to the terms of Clause 5 related to Termination.
(5) Upon changing or updating the Platform, we may send you notices of changes and may request you to update your information. You agree to abide by such requests, otherwise we will have the right to freeze or cancel your membership.
(6) When using a portion of the offered services, you agree to conform to all guidelines related to this service.
(1) Users are not allowed to copy, transmit, distribute, reproduce, license, alter, reverse engineer, adapt or modify the whole or any part of the Platform in any way whatsoever;
(2) Users are not allowed to make any unlawful use, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement, or hacking into or inserting malicious code, destruction of data, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Platform;
(3) Users should not make use of the Platform in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise it.
In order to perform the offered services, UNIPRO should collect, store, use, share and transfer information.
The information will be used to serve the community and collaborate with other entities to fine-tune our performance.
By signing up, you agree to the Data Policy of UNIPRO.
In order to use UNIPRO services and access any content, you certify and acknowledge the following:
(2) You have legal authority to enter binding agreements and not be barred from doing so under any legal system;
(3) You will use this App in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(4) All registration information that you submit is true and complete; and
(5) You have no rights in, or to, UNIPRO, including Intellectual Property Rights, except the right to use the Platform in accordance with the Present Terms.
(1) User may access the App to view, use and display UNIPRO on his device for his personal use only.
(2) User may use the Platform to register, view information provided by UNIRPO and to access the services.
(3) User may not post information that violates any law or regulation.
(4) User may not post information that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or owned by a third party unless having the proper permission of the owner of such information.
(5) User may not post information that is harmful, misleading, offensive, abusive, degrading, intimidating, hateful, racist, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another's privacy or other rights, related to money laundering or illegal gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
(6) User may not directly contact other Users or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any purpose except through and on UNIPRO.
(7) User may not collect personal data about other Users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
When using UNIPRO, User must respect the following conditions:
(1) Users are not allowed to share screenshot for any fraudulent activity (sharing it with other business...).
(2) User cannot copy the same app in any way neither by screenshot or print.
(3) UNIPRO cannot be used in a negative manner by Users to ruin SADER’s reputation.
(4) In the Forum Section, Users can not use bad language and defamation.
(1) Your membership on UNIPRO will be cancelled or suspended with or without notice in the following cases:
(2) The Company reserves the right to cease operating UNIPRO at any time, without notice, and consequently, terminate this Agreement.
(3) User may, at any time, terminate this Agreement by ceasing to use UNIPRO.
(1) Payments are made through one of the three following options:
- Bank transfer (SEPA or SWIFT); or
- Credit card.
(2) Paid fees may be non-refundable. User agrees to pay all applicable fees and charges.
(3) User is responsible for providing accurate and current billing and payment information to us. He agrees that we are allowed to verify if the payment method is valid, charge his payment card for the amounts due for your use of our services.
(4) User agrees that his personal data and billing information can be transmitted to our Partners in order to process payment.
(5) User agrees that we may terminate the Agreement and suspend or cancel his subscription at any time if payment information is deemed to be inaccurate. In such case, User will be responsible for fees and over charges that are incurred by us.
(6) We do not accept payments through other portals, Electronic Data Interchange or any other online procure-to-pay.
(7) Users should not send payment information through email. UNIPRO cannot guarantee the security of data contained in emails and is not liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to the information you provide by email.
UNIPRO does not guarantee or endorse the content.
UNIPRO is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use, display, interruption, suspension or termination of SLI.
UNIPRO is not responsible for any interference, loss, damage or disruption to your own mobile device resulting from your use of the Platform.
You hereby waive your right to all claims that you may have against UNIPRO and that are related to the Company, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents and representatives, in connection with, or arising out of, or incidental to, your access to or use of the Platform.
(1) SLI is the owner of UNIPRO. All Intellectual Property in the information and material published on the Platform is owned by SLI. You obtain no interest in the Intellectual Property. All content in UNIPRO, including but not limited to all software, design, brand names, text, photographs, information, sound recordings, images and other material is protected by copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches the laws and regulations or the intellectual property rights in the Platform or any of its components.
UNIPRO Tradename and related branding products such as logo, website domain name solely belongs to SLI.
(2) Other trademarks displayed on our Platform are the property of the party displaying them whether a partner of SLI or another User.
(3) SLI is not liable for any breach of any third party’s IP rights.
(4) SLI does not grant rights or interests over IPs owned by itself or by its partners, nor does it license them. User hereby agrees not to use Company’s IP rights or any other IP right owned by a third party.
You acknowledge that information about you, including information provided to us on signing up to UNIPRO will be held by the Company. This information is collected by us for the purpose of operating the Platform. The company may use your personal information and may be required to disclose personal information by applicable law, under compulsion of law by a court or government agency.
Without limiting the above, SLI does not warrant that the Website, information and or material available for download is free from viruses or other conditions that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software. Accordingly, SLI excludes to the maximum extent possible, any liability for any loss suffered as a result of any such viruses or defects.
We make downloadable documents, software and other materials available under the following conditions:
(a) Downloadable material within the Platform is provided on the basis that you will conduct any necessary virus scanning and other checks so as to protect your data, mobile device and software systems and those of any other person.
(b) You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, injury or damage however caused (including by negligence) that arises in any way from the use of the downloaded material.
(c) If you provide the downloaded material to another party you should bring the other party’s attention to these conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the Cypriot Laws.
(3) Arbitration will be conducted by the International Chamber of Commerce of Paris under its rules, by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules and in application of laws of Cyprus.
(4) To file an arbitration proceeding, User must send us a letter requesting arbitration and describing the claims to the following address:
If UNIPRO seeks relief through arbitration against you, we will give you notice at the email address or street address you have provided.
The Present Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and us relating to UNIRPO.
If one of the provisions of the Present Agreement is made invalid or unenforceable this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions and the agreement will continue in full force.
No provision of these Terms and Conditions can be waived except by written consent of both Parties.
If you have any complaint related to our service and/or performance, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org