The present Terms apply to both SLI and the Users including the employees, representatives or other individuals acting on behalf of one of the Parties.
No personal information shall be retained for any purpose except to the extent necessary for the maintenance, improvement and development of our services.
Users’ personal information shall be protected through reasonable security safeguards.
SLI shall not be held liable for any breach related to data, should this occur outside the industry accepted standards for the protection of its servers and data.
3.1 Collection of Personal Information
(1) while using UniPro’ services, the User is requested to provide information that may be personal such as his name, his contact detail, his date of birth, etc.
(2) When the User wishes to make a Deal, SLI will collect necessary financial information such as the bank account or credit and information related to the Deal itself.
(3) SLI collects as well all communications with the Users. This may include live chatting or recorded calls. These data are kept for a limited period of time that is solely determined by SLI.
(4) All data are collected via manual and automatic means.
(5) The User is offered the option to refuse that his information be used by SLI. He can opt-out of this collection and utilization by notifying us through email: With the exception of data required to maintain User’s account, and payment method, to ensure continuity and promptness in service.
3.2 Collection of Non-Personal Information
SLI retains the right to automatically collect information from usage of the application through the computer or mobile and data such as language settings, IP address, device settings, device OS, time of usage, operating system, browsing history, user Booking ID, etc.
The data includes the below:
We process all this data for the sole objective of improving and personalizing our service.
3.3 Collection from other Sources
(1) SLI may request information relating to the User from other sources such as courts or other public authorities.
(2) SLI may be contacted as well by tax authorities for investigation purposes or fraud detection. It is the legitimate right of UniPro to provide the requested Information to the public authorities.
3.4 Storage Period
SLI shall keep the data stored at its servers for a period not exceeding 5 years unless necessary. Users can contact SLI to request the deletion of their information before the end of the aforementioned period on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SLI will use the information provided by the Users for limited purposes and Users can opt-out to limit the sharing of the information.
4.1 Internal Use of Information
(1SLI will use Users’ information such as email to send newsletter, hot deals, discounts, security alerts, reminder emails, and notifications or to answer your queries. However, User can opt to unsubscribe from any of our email-threads at any time.
The results of the researches may be disclosed to our partners.
(3) SLI may use User personal data to provide customer services.
(4) User personal data may be used to provide, improve or develop UniPro’ platform and or personalize User experience, determine business needs and offer the most suitable products.
(5) User data may be used for security purposes, or to detect and prevent fraud or similar infringements.
(6) SLI may use User personal data as well for legal reasons in case of legal disputes or complaints, or in order to answer official request addressed to us by the legal authorities when required by the law. According to the above, SLI shall do its best to ensure the safeguard of the Users’ rights and freedoms.
(7) Usage of personal data will make it easier for User to access our website and to communicate with other customers.
4.2 Sharing Information
(1) SLI may share necessary information with its partners or third parties in order to provide better quality services. Third parties shall be bound by confidentiality as per GDPR for European citizens.
In no case, information shall be sold, rented or licensed for business purposes.
(2) SLI may be legally required to disclose User personal information. Such cases may include without limitation: subpoena request, law, legal process, government enforcement policies, investigations, legal actions or claims from third parties, flight or hotel search, etc.
(3) SLI may share User personal data with:
(a) Affiliated companies for operational;
(b) Potential buyers of its business, and to its professional advisers (such as lawyers, accountants, auditors, IT consultants, management consultants);
(c) Other third-party organizations if required to by law.
(4) SLI may be required to transfer personal data. Such transfer shall be made in compliance with the European Law and will respect the same level of data protection.
4.3 Activity Monitoring
SLI system monitors the activity of the Users to assess the overall engagement of the customers and report any abnormal activity and stop spam Users from harming the Platform.
SLI conducts constant evaluation of automatic data including IP Address and history to detect unidentified spammer and fake bot.
While surfing on UniPro SLI may redirect User to other websites or ask User to open links that are ruled by our Partners and over which we do not have control.
Our Partners may have their own privacy policies and you shall access such links at User’s own risk so please check their privacy policies before you undertake any action.
SLI strives to use reasonable means and takes practical measures to secure the protection of the Users’ data, however, no transmission over electronic and web network can be totally and absolutely secure.
Therefore, SLI cannot guarantee a 100% safeguard against steal, hack, abuse or loss of the stored Data and it is as well the responsibility of the User to choose which information he is ready to share.
6.1 Data Violation
We will report any data privacy breach or steal of its database and shall notify the Users and the concerned authorities within a period of 5 days as of the detection of said violation.
6.2 Children’s Protection
Users that are below sixteen (16) years old are not allowed to use UniPro.
In case it appears that, by accident, SLI collected information related to a minor, the parent may request us to erase them and decline any previous request made by the minor.
SLI shall not be held liable should the User lie upon subscribing to the platform without the consent of an adult. SLI shall take reasonable measures to ensure that subscription is done by Users who have capacity to take advantage of its platform.
SLI does not post or tolerate any posting of information that would infringe upon the privacy of minors, or affects their morals or public morals.
(1) The processing of the above-mentioned data is necessary for the execution of the Terms and Conditions between SLI and Users.
In case the requested Information are not provided, SLI may not be able to offer its services to Users.
If you wish to object to the processing of your data, please liaise with us via:
The changes we bring shall be effective as of this Last Updated date.
In case of important material changes that will have an impact on Users,
SLI shall notify User prior to
the effective date.
(3) User should ensure the accuracy of your information and inform us about any change.
8. Complaints and Request
(1) In case of inquiries or complaints related to the data protection and/or information processing, Users may contact us via: -----
We will attempt to resolve the issue within the shortest delays and in accordance with our policies.
(2) The User may request a copy of his personal data that are recorded. He may as well ask to erase some information, restrict the use or object and SLI may accept depending on each case.
(3) Regarding the information obtained following to the User’s approval, the User may refuse to give his consent or withdraw it any time if permitted by the law.